Saturday, October 16, 2010

Georgia Quilt Show

What a day.  This morning we had our Saturday, "Sassy Stichers" at Patchwork Cottage.  Carol is a member of the Kiwanis so she started our morning off with a Pancake Breakfast.  She was kind enough to bring us pancakes, sausage and coffee.  Elaine brought the Halloween dipped pretzels.  After our club it was off to the Georgia Quilt Show.  What a fun time.  You really need a full day.  As Lisa, Elaine and I were talking on our way back, I realized I missed a lot of booths.  I thought for sure we could see it all in 4 hours.  There were so many great things to see.  All the vendors were great.  It was fun just talking to them and seeing all their fun stuff.  The quilts were all beautiful.  I would hate to have to be the judge.  Where do you begin?  They were all so unique in their own way.  I just admire any quilt because as a quilter I know how much love and time goes into each quilt.  Elaine was missing in action for the photo.  Too busy shopping and finding all the deals I missed...  Tomorrow it is Gold Rush Day in Dahlonega, GA.  Another fun day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment