Monday, October 25, 2010

Website Links

Happy Monday to everyone.  I know I haven't posted lately, but I have been busy making sample quilts for classes and working on the upcoming quilt retreat being held in Blue Ridge, GA in January 2011.  I am so excited about the response and look forward to a great retreat.

Just wanted to tell everyone about something new I have added to my blog and website.
It is called "Websites I Follow". I have been talking to some quilting resources and have received permission to add their website to my blog and website.  I want to share with everyone the products I use and have liked.  I also wanted to add other resources that may be helpful and list quilt shop for you to visit.  Keep checking back.  I have alot more to add in the coming days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment