Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

After a wonderful Thanksgiving Day, what comes next but a great day of sewing.  I used to get up at 4 or 5 am and hit the sales on the day after Thanksgiving, but I no longer want to fight the crowds so the next best thing is a day of sewing.  My Mother is getting ready to start Kidney dialysis and she has always wanted a school house quilt so I wanted to make her the quilt to keep warm during her dialysis.  Like me she loves red. So I have chosen to make the quilt in red and white swirls...  Don't you love Moda swirls.  It think I have the swirls in all colors.


Alot of strips......

Isn't chain piecing great....
More cutting.....
Love those strip units.....
And now the sub cutting... Shape Cut works great for cutting strips...
Alot more sewing this weekend....  More pictures to follow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment