Thursday, November 4, 2010

Products I Use: (Aurifil Thread, Clover, OLFA, SCHMETZ Needles)

Aurifil Thread  - Love their thread.  I quilt a lot. I use their large spool of thread for piecing.  I just seems like it lasts forever and I have very little problems with the thread breaking.  They have a large variety of thread colors and weights for all your quilting and sewing projects.



                   
Clover   - I use all the following products.
Chaco Liners and refills - I like the way the powder rolls out from the tiny rotary wheel and allows you to draw a thin line.
    


Patchwork pins - I like the sharp points.  They go into your fabric smoothly without leaving a hole.  They work great when  you are nesting seams.
Protect and grip thimble - Stays on your finger and doesn't fly off your finger when you move your hand. 
I like the flat metal tip on the thimble. I allows you to push the pin through the fabric without poking your finger.



Olfa Rotary Cutters, Cutting Mats and Rulers- Olfa's rotary cutters cut through fabric very smoothly.  Very easy to close as you make each cut.  They also have an ergonomic rotary cuttery that closes automatically.  I like to use this one when I teach my kids classes. It is safer because they don't have to remember to close the blade when they finish cutting.
They also have really nice cutting mats and variety of different rulers.

  OLFA RTY-2/G OLFA RTY-2/DX
 
SCHMETZ Needles - I use their needles in my machine.  They have a large variety of needles for all your quilting and sewing needs.  
 <font color=#0054A4>Quilting Needles</font>

No comments:

Post a Comment